Important meetings for those following the elementary school reconfiguration proposal:
WED JULY 13 – 6-8pm, at the Amherst Regional Middle School.
- Amherst Elementary, Amherst Union 26, & Regional School Committee Meeting. Superintendent Evaluation Vote scheduled to begin at 7:30. Agenda. UPDATE: It went on for two to three hours in executive (closed) session, and is now scheduled for Monday July 18, at Amherst College, Valentine Hall.
FRI July 15, 3pm – Bangs Community Center, South Meeting Room #101.
- Town Meeting Coordinating Committee.
- MON JULY 18
- 5-8pm. Superintendent’s public evaluation continues at Amherst College Valentine Hall. Agenda: 1. Welcome & Call to Order 2. Superintendent Evaluation 3. School Committee Retreat Discussion—Roles, Responsibilities 4. Adjourn NOTE: There will be no public comment period at this retreat meeting.
- 6:30pm, Town Room, Amherst Town Hall – Select Board approving Debt Override and setting fall election dates and fall Town Meeting. See 7/15 blog post for draft language of the debt override.
TUE JULY 19.
- 2:00 – 4:30pm, Amherst Middle School Professional Development Center. School Building Committee meeting. Agenda. Reviewing sustainability, security, and cost estimate.
- 6-8pm. Amherst Regional High School Library. Amherst School Committee Meeting.
- Finance Committee