Monday, August 15
- ?? APPARENTLY NOT FINALIZED. ?? Union 26 School Committee meeting, morning mentioned but time and location not announced.
Tuesday, August 16 – CANCELED
- CANCELED – Amherst School Committee Meeting, 6:00PM – 8:00PM, ARHS Library. (Amherst Elementary Schools’ Committee.) – CANCELED
Wednesday, August 17
5:45 – 6:00 pm — Union 26 School Committee Meeting. Agenda
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm — Joint Meeting of the Union 26 and Amherst-Pelham Regional School Committees, Wednesday, August 17, 6:00 pm pm (presumably at the Amherst Regional High School Library). Agenda. Voting AGAIN on whether or not to grant Maria Geryk a $310,000 payout of her Superintendent contract. Back into Executive Session and will review Executive Session Minutes 7/13, 7/20, 8/1, and 8/9. Discussing Open Meeting Law Complaints.
- TUE, Nov. 8 – State Election. Debt override (for $65 million) on the ballot, to fund building a reconfigured 2-6 grade consolidated elementary school, and closing the three K6 elementary schools. Voters will vote YES or NO to approve the funding.
- MON, Nov. 14 (and following) – Town Meeting likely dates, to vote whether or not to appropriate the funding for the proposed reconfiguration project.