- Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 6pm. Meeting at Bangs Center, Glass Room. Meeting about schools and racial equity.
- Thursday, Oct. 6 – Deadline for applications to School Committee for vacant position
- Thursday, Oct. 13 – School Committee & Select Board will consider applicants for School Committee
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 – Voter Registration deadline at 8pm. Check your status here: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx
- Monday, Oct. 24 – Early voting begins. You get to vote on the school consolidation project! (The SASS No on 5 Committee recommends you vote NO on Question 5.)
- TUE, Nov. 8 – You get to vote! Question 5: Debt override (for $65 million) on the ballot, to fund building a reconfigured 2-6 grade consolidated elementary school, and closing the three K6 elementary schools. Voters will vote YES or NO to approve the funding. The SASS No on 5 Committee recommends you vote NO on Question 5.
- MON, Nov. 14 (and following) – Town Meeting likely dates, to vote whether or not to appropriate the funding for the proposed reconfiguration project.